I woke up this morning and felt really thin, but I'm not sure what I weigh because I stayed an extra day with my friend and I have no scale. Today began my time of the month, so I know I'll probably bloat up soon, so I'm not sure if I should weigh myself tomorrow morning... but I will. And then it will just be more motivation to work out.
Had a veggie/meat omelet for breakfast with some potatoes and toast. Probably shouldn't eat for the rest of the day... that is shit ton of carbs. I really shouldn't be eating meat either.
Lesson tonight in Dallas. Then Flute Boot Camp. Have to keep up the practicing. I've been so unmotivated... and I've been working two jobs. That gets tiring.
But June is a new month, even if I'm starting it off grumpy and tired. At least I felt thin this morning, before I ate and started my time of the month.
-------------------------
And tuba boy is still texting me. That's what we'll call him. I told him I was leaving today to go back to where I actually live... which is half an hour away. He keeps sending messages to me saying he NEEDS to see me this week, telling me how nice my ass is, and trying to make plans to get together with me before he leaves to Chicago for grad school. I told him that I needed to leave to go home today and he kept asking me not to go. Why is he still texting me now that his not-so-nice girlfriend is home? It doesn't make sense to me. I get that you left to another state without her and you were bored and lonely, but now she's here and you're here too. He might just like the attention. I doubt he wants to follow through with what he's saying. Either way, it doesn't matter because I'm kind of the one in charge here. And I like it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment