Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mediocrity

Breakfast: three bites of muffin and a cup of vanilla coffee, two splendas
Lunch: some of the papas con huevos y jamon I made yesterday. (eggs, potato, ham, salsa, tortilla)
Dinner: Cranberry juice and water

I need to fast again. I got distracted for a few days, but "unofficially" we're at 159.0 One fucking pound in a week is NOT enough. Hopefully the scale changes more overnight. That's ridiculous. Going to restrict to liquids tomorrow, maybe some chips and salsa tomorrow night for mariachi night at my favorite Mexican Restaurant.

I'm tired of guys with girlfriends talking to me. Tubaboy is updating me about his flight(s) to vacation land. Is he confused or something? He still sends flirty messages too. The guy from Colombia asked me to coffee too. Whatever. I just want a new dance partner. I drove mine to the airport yesterday. :(

I miss my best friend, too. Sometimes it feels like she's leaving me behind. She has all these friends where she moved. And her fiance, of course. And I get to read all about it on Facebook... I don't have a lot of people left here. Actually, I can count one good friend. And he just wants in my pants sometimes. Whatever. I'll just have to focus on this damn recital. 15 days until showtime.

Stay strong ladies, this mediocrity is killing me.

No comments: