This morning I had a chicken, avocado, tomato omelet (with a tiny bit of cheese) and some wheat toast and fatty fries. I know it sounds like a lot, but the fries are the only thing I'm mad about eating. Protein and vegetables are good with me.
Tonight is mariachi night again, so I'm going to stick with chips and salsa and margaritas. No meal. Today is a one meal day. And there will be salsa dancing to work off some of the margaritas. :-D Maybe I'll get that cute waiter again! Mmmm.




--------------------------
I saw tubaboy today. I brought along one of our mutual friends and we all three had breakfast at the place where I work. It wasn't awkward and we had great conversations. I made him laugh a lot with stories from when I lived in Europe. :-D He SAID he's leaving town today instead of Sunday, but I told him I'd be going out tonight if he wanted to delay his trip. ;-) I'm such a bad kid. haha
So I have a date on Sunday... it's with this policeman. (used to be a trumpet player) He just graduated from the university I go to and he's working near by. He just broke up with his girlfriend. He used to be my RA a year and a half ago. I'd be okay being a rebound, I'm not really into relationships right now with this recital coming up. I need to focus. Thoughts?
3 comments:
Avacado in your omlete!?!?! why have I never done this? I always eat an omlete with carrots, celery and cabbage but that avacado just sounds so yummy... you have put idea's in my head :)
and I am always the one telling people not to get in the relationship- haha. especially if it seems rather complicated, as it does. I would say, wait a while. if it's meant to be, it will be. promise.
you should give the date a try :)
and salsa dancing! i've try that before, that's so much fun!!
xo
Definitely try the avocado!! It's fantastic. Somewhat strange texture, but I love the taste so much!
And I decided to give the date a try, but just kind of hang out. Not looking for anything- you guys are right, if it's meant to be it will happen.
(PS. Try salsa, it's great!! and a good work out)
Post a Comment