Thursday, June 24, 2010

Accidental

Why do people eat chocolate chip cookies, smelly chocolate candy, and muffins in my 10 am history class? Do you know how hard it is to smell those?? *headdesk*

So, somehow last night, I managed to stuff my face continuously after I posted. With only vegetables and organic veggie products... still, I was too embarrassed to even calculate the calories... and I weigh 158.5 today?? This a pound and a half less than yesterday. So maybe my theory of "Eat a Shit Ton, Lose Weight" is correct?

Yoga was really great today. The teacher wasn't as good, but during the final relaxation, I formed my little mantra: "I am confident." It's going to be what I say until the end of my recital tomorrow. Yep, tomorrow night, 5 pm, I play flute in front of a bunch of people. I am confident.

Breakfast:
-nothing [...finally, right?]
Lunch:
-Organic vegetarian tamale with organic rice >> 360 calories
Snack:
-Cocoa Dusted Almonds >> 150 calories
Dinner:
-2 vegetable protein links (fake hot dog) >> 90 calories
-2 slices wheat bread >> 200 calories
-10 baby carrots >> 70 calories
-all natural guacamole >> 100 calories
Total: 970 calories

-65 minutes of a Yoga II class >> 206.39 calories

970 - 206.39 = 763.61 calories for the day

It seems that I've accidentally gone vegetarian. I'm sure I'll have meat again, I just haven't wanted to eat it since I read this book called "Skinny Bitch" and they described how meat just sits in your stomach and decomposes because it isn't digested as fast as fruits and vegetables. Rotting decomposing flesh in my stomach? No, thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read Skinny Bitch and I love it, but I'm also a vegetarian. What kills me is when people come into the bakery/cafe where I work and order a huge ass cinnamon roll at 8am. Seriously, that's how you want to start your day? Haha.

Alice D said...

Accidentally gone vegetarian? Sounds good to me. You're eating really healthily, so that's great. You know what's amazing, if you binge on healthy, organic products - you're less likely to put on weight? So if you think you're going to eat a lot, just eat veg and fruit and you'll be fine.
<3