Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fuck. Yes.

Let me just tell you all that I have put nothing into my mouth today. It's a great fucking day. Breakfast consisted of two lovely extra strength laxatives, left over from my surgery, and then I've had a liter of water and I'm working on an iced coffee. I don't need food. I feel amazing. Food makes me weak and fat and gives me a headache. BAM!

So I did some light exercise this afternoon- mowing my grandparents lawn. :-D It was kind of cute. I'm sure I looked REALLY awkward and it was completely bearable considering this is summer, in Texas, at noon. Go me!

AND I'm back down to 161.8 - Fucking take that scale. I knew I was disgustingly bloated yesterday. Two pounds worth. YEA. I'm going to break 160 in no time.





----------------------------------

Also, haven't texted tubaboy. How dare he, ya know? So he can come to me if he wants to talk. Fucker.

2 comments:

Elle said...

You have a great thinspirational attitude. Superduper inspirational :) I was happy to find your blog!! I'm a musician too (violin). Perfectionism makes me strive for the best in my music and body, but things never seem to work out completely :(

Keep thinking thin!!! <3333

b. said...

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement!! I try to stay positive, but it gets tough sometimes. I'm glad if blog can inspire anyone else.

Keep practicing and thinking thin!! :)