Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feels like 101

So it's 97 F (36.1 C) but it FEELS like 101 F (38.3 C). That's what the weathermen say. It's so damn hot here that they have to have a "feels like" temperature. Haha... ridiculous.

Don't really feel bad about the midnight snack. I'll work it off and I was hungry and fed myself with healthy food.

Also, might increase the calories, with healthy food, a little over the next few days so that I can concentrate before and during the recital. It's not worth embarrassing myself in front of 50 people so I can drop one pound. I can do it after Friday. It should add a boost to my metabolism, too... for when I kick it into high gear next week.

Midnight Snack with N. [not going to add this to today, but just going to keep it in mind]
-1/2 Kashi All Natural Mediterranean Pizza >> 435 calories

Breakfast:
-1 grande iced coffee with splenda>> 4 calories
-mini omelet with spinach, artichoke, tomatoes, and feta cheese >> 183 calories
-cantaloupe, grapes, strawberry, honeydew melon mix >> 85 calories
-1 piece whole wheat toast >> 70 calories
-1 miniature chicken in a blanket >> 93.3 calories [why did I eat this??]
Lunch
-1/2 cup rolled oats >> 150 calories
-1 cup Organic Soy Chocolate Milk >> 150 calories
Dinner
-Vegetarian "chicken" nuggets and sauce >> 450 calories
-Vegetarian Sandwich on French Bread >> 385 calories
Total : 1570.3 calories [zcvm/.a,ertjwvjk.... yea, that was my face hitting they keyboard]

-1 hour 15 minutes of a group Yoga II class >> 238.14 calories
-7 minutes on elliptical/stair step >> 80 calories (this is when I realized they still give parking tickets on campus until 10 pm and ran out of the gym so I wouldn't get at $20-$30 ticket...)
Total: 318.14

1570.3 - 318.14 = 1252.16 calories for the day [it would have been okay if I could have stayed and finished my work out, I was short like 420 calories burned... :( ]

I've been trying to step up the gym action. I have to be a bridesmaid on July 10th and I refuse to be permanently put into wedding pictures as the fat bridesmaid. Nope. Not happening. So, I have a gym at my university for free, but they also have group exercise classes for a ridiculously cheap $3 each. I bought a 10 time pass ($5 discount, woo!) and planned out what I should take. I've always done yoga, but I'm going to try a belly dancing and indoor cycling class. Has anyone ever done the indoor cycling? I'm really curious about it.

I love love love love Eva Green. I think I look just like her (with smaller boobs).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, your face hitting the keyboard, that made me laugh. I have friends that do indoor cycling and they love it. They say it kicks their ass but it's a good burn, but I'm not sure how intense it actually is since I've never been. Eva Green is lovely and if you look like her, I am insanely jealous!

CrazyxAngel said...

haha omg I properly LOL'ed at
'1 miniature chicken in a blanket >> 93.3 calories [why did I eat this??]' XD
That sounds so weird!! hahaha
:)
and the parking ticket thing made me laugh too ;)
x