So today, still not counting calories, but tomorrow I will resume. Two days is enough to be a reward, but not drive me crazy.
N. and I are going to this Mexican restaurant to see a mariachi band. It's not the one he plays in, but he says they have pretty great vocals, so we'll eat and watch them. No worries, not even that interested in food these past few days. I won't be overeating.
Intake
Breakfast:
-Mouthful of Organic Soy Chocolate milk to make my tummy stop grumbling
-3 cups of coffee
Lunch:
-half of a small pita sandwich with artichoke, pepper, mushroom, chicken, garlic, and cheese
-a few waffle fries (maybe 3 or 4)
Snach:
-a disgusting guilt-ridden piece of tiramisu... ugh...
Dinner:
-whatever I eat with N. tonight on our date, which won't be much.
Exercise:
-nada because I went to work this morning as a hostess and napped and did laundry at the grandparent's house this afternoon.
I need to work on my arms. After seeing some pictures of me, I think they need more work than my stomach... I'm being brave... maybe a result of this high.. so here is my dress and you can see what I'm talking about:
***photos removed by me :-)**
How did I not notice that before? Like was I just blind? Weird.
Also, just got the book Wasted in the mail. Thank you Amazon. Have any of you read it?
4 comments:
I own it and I love it. There are a lot of sections that strike home with me. It's well-written and very relatable.
P.S. I also adore your concert dress. It's gorgeous! Especially the gold neckline. My concert dress is just plain old black.
Your dress is gorgeous!
That dress is divine! You look very classy!
xoxo zen
Post a Comment