Remember that US history test I almost missed? The one where I showed up 30 minutes late, forgot we had a test that day, panicked... then sat down and banged out 20 multiple choice and a three page essay over bullshit I invented/half remembered from lecture? Well, looks like my bull shit is worth a 78!!!
Weight fluctuations are a little weird. It stays between 161.5 and 158.5 like all the time. Never above, never below. Let aim for well below, shall we?
- 2/3 small strawberry Greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons rolled oats >> 76.6 calories
-100% All Natural Orange Juice >> 170 calories
Snack:
-chocolate chip fiber bar with antioxidants >> 120 calories
Lunch:
-2 organic garden enchiladas (no meat) >> 280 calories
Dinner:
-11 cocoa roasted almonds >> 150 calories [these are totes my guilty pleasure, HIGH in fat, but full of dietary fiber and protein ]
-1 veggie protein link (fake hot dog) >> 45 calories
-1 slice wheat bread >> 100 calories
-10 organic carrots >> 70 calories
-all natural guacamole >> 100 calories
Total: 1111.6 calories for the day
No exercise today... had class, practicing, lesson and rehearsal, work, then grocery shopping. I just got home and it's 10 pm, so the gym is closed. :-( I'm really unhappy with all these calories, but now I won't eat out so much because I have yummy organic, fresh, all natural food. It's more expensive, but I'm not eating as much so it's going to even out in the end.
I wanted to go to something early this morning called "YogaLatte" where they do an hour of yoga, give you some free coffee, and send you on your way to start the day stress free and relaxed... but I woke up at 7:20 am full of HURT from intense yoga from yesterday's workout. So I pushed snooze and relaxed my aching muscles. Next Wednesday, though, I will BE there. No excuses!!
Keep bullshitting, ladies. It works for me!!!
1 comment:
Yoga is so good for you! I know what you mean about aching muscles. My whole body is aching all over right now, but I kind of just do exercise anyway. The ache means it's working though. ;]
Post a Comment