Friday, June 18, 2010

161.5

Liquid fast cancelled. I don't think fasting is right for me right now. I keep messing up, binging, and getting frustrated. Instead, I'll count the calories and exercise. That motivates me more because I can hold onto the numbers. I think fasting isn't too far away, though. Weight went up to 161.5.... are you fucking kidding me? Four pounds?? But it's expected since I binged. Ugh. Must. Regain. Control.

Date with N. cancelled. His mariachi has a gig so he will be out of town tonight. :-( He was going to take me to a Mexican restaurant in Dallas. It's okay, though. We'll reschedule for after my recital... which is in 6 days. I'm going to have it recorded so I'll see if I can some how finagle a way to put some of it on here. I love the Parable for piccolo by Persichetti. That would be a short cute one.


Nasty shit I put into my body yesterday--

Breakfast:
-nothing
Lunch:
-sandwich on white bread with lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, provolone cheese, avocado, tomato, and cucumber >> 385 calories
Dinner: [read: fuck up]
-2 Fish Tacos >> I estimate 444 calories (online calorie counter) [not so bad]
-chips, salsa, queso, rice >> I estimate 300 calories [this is where I messed up big time]
Total Daily Intake: 1129 calories

Exercise:
20 minutes running a 5.5 mile and then cool down >> 153.5 calories, 1.41 miles
30 minutes on this elliptical/step machine >> 407 calories
Total calories burned: 560.5

1129 - 560.5 =

568.5 calories for the day

That isn't too terrible, it's better than previous days. It's dinner that killed me...

Stay strong, ladies. Perfection is there somewhere. :-)

Thinspiration:





2 comments:

Alice D said...

500calories is great for starters.
Don't be so hard on yourself. ;)
At least you didn't binge!

zen said...

Restricting is so much better than fasting for me too. I am so prone to binging.
LOVE the thinspo. Those are some great hipbones. I think they are my fave body part.
xoxo zen