I guess tubaboy decided to forget about his girlfriend temporarily, or maybe it was the latin music, or the tequila, but we SMOKED up the dance floor. I seriously felt like we were in Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. (which is my favorite one) We were dancing apart, not touching, doing bachata, meringue, and salsa... and then he'd all of a sudden he'd pull me in ridiculously close- his left hand fingers laced into mine, cheek to cheek, my head bent down to the nape of his neck, his right hand on my lower back, body pressed against each other. Flirt! He's so damn yummy, too. It's a shame he's got a girl. (PS. How about some thinspiration from the chick from that movie??)




I have to go home today. The guy friend, my brother, and I are having a slumber party after the boat nonsense with my mom.
So down to the dirty- I had a fish taco and some chips and salsa last night because the whole table was eating and I had to order something... but I'm so happy I only ate one fish taco and I was full. Then after 13498230957203 shots of tequila, this chick came home and ate two pieces of bread with butter, some doritos, and chocolate chips. I would be pissed off, but I secretly weighed myself this morning and I was 159.5... which means I broke 160!! but not officially, of course, I need to wait for the official weigh in next Friday.
Looking forward to the date with police guy. He's been texting me today and wanted to come over and take me out for drinks a night early, but I told him I had work tomorrow morning and I'm already hanging out with my brother and friend. He even said he'd just come by and see me. Thats kind of a long drive. He can wait.
Oh and tubaboy asked me to CANCEL my date with police guy because he wants to hang out and play Mario Kart on old school N64 with me. What does THAT mean? What should I do?? I like him better than police guy... but police guy doesn't have a girlfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment