Thought my history test was tomorrow, but when I came to class late, it was in progress. Oops... Good thing I didn't skip.
Scale is slowly climbing down from those disgusting binges over the past two and a half days. I'm too embarrassed to post my weight here, so I'll wait until the official weigh in, which I'm moving to Saturday instead of Friday. It will give me more time to work off the weight.
Just had a glass of organic soy chocolate milk this morning and some tacos for lunch. Nothing else today, but water, and I'm going to do a fast tomorrow. Working out tonight too, hopefully.
Been spending more time with N. Probably shouldn't, I don't want to get attached. Tubaboy is still texting me from his vacation. Sending pics too, of him and his family and the stuff their doing. Last night it was the horny drunk messages... The policeman is out of the picture, for now. Wasn't really into him anyways.
Well, off to go teach some piano and voice lessons. Hope my kids practiced...
9 days until my recital
1 comment:
Woops!
You have no idea how many times I've thought a test was the next day and skipped the actual test! Bummer. :S
Organic soy chocolate milk? Yum.
Sounds like you're going really well, keep up the good work. :]
Post a Comment