Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gross.

I feel disgusting. I ate breakfast with my friend from Oregon and took him to the airport. I had huevos rancheros, which is an over medium egg, sausage, potatoes, sour cream, green onion, refried beans, cheese, and pork green chili mixed together over flatbread. It's so good. I didn't eat all of it, of course. No where near. I picked out the pork and the potatoes, but I ate most of the flat bread and other stuff. I feel so gross. I'm, of course, not eating for the rest of the day. I'm going to try to run tonight or at least do some yoga on the Wii fit. Eating that was a big fuck up. Even if it was just one meal. I definitely have to be over 160 right now. Probably 163. Ugh.

I miss my friends. They've all graduated. I don't know who I'll salsa with now, but I'll still be there on mariachi nights. There's another guy talking to me, from Colombia. He had a girlfriend too. Surprise. Why do guys chat me up when they're with someone? He wants to go for coffee and he offered to be my new dance partner. He also slipped in that my accent is sexy and he thinks I'm hot. Why would you think this fat ass is hot? Gross.

Tubaboy went on vacation today. He's still texting me, which is good. I think I'm starting to like him... which is not good.

Taking a shower and going to try not to purge... Then heading to work from 5-8 pm teaching kids piano, voice, and flute.

No comments: