Sunday, June 20, 2010

Eat a shit ton, lose weight.


Okay, so as many of you pointed out... I do eat healthy, but it just freaks me out when I see that many calories... even if it is all fruit and veg. I make a lot of my own food, but I also work at this great breakfast place and they have really healthy options on their menu, so sometimes I just order take out. (And it helps I get half off.) Even though I ate a lot yesterday, the scale was down to 159.0 after my after-nap-work!!!


Got to see N. last night. His mariachi gig got out early so we hung out and watched some TV and we passed out together. I slept so well, finally. Still not sure if I want to get attached or date him. I'm leaving, you know? It doesn't make sense to get attached and then leave the country.

Today
Breakfast:
-3 cups of coffee with splenda >> 6 calories
Lunch:
-Sandwich with iceberg lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, avocado, provolone cheese, tomato, and oregano on French bread >> 385 calories
Snack:
-Chocolate Chip Fiber Bar with Antioxidants >> 120 calories
Dinner: [had no idea an Eel roll was so many calories...]
-Eel sushi roll [baked eel, cucumber, rice, seaweed, and eel sauce] (8 pieces) >> 340 calories
-California roll [crab, avocado, cucumber, rice, seaweed] (5 pieces) >> 175 calories
-Low Sodium Soy Sauce with Wasabi and Ginger >> 25 calories
-Oolong herbal tea >> 0 calories
Total: 1051 calories

Exercise:
-20 minutes running a 5.5 mile plus cool down >>161.1 calories, 1.51 miles
-30 minutes stair step/elliptical combo machine >> 403 calories
-46 calories [from accidentally hitting the reset button instead of time button... lol]
Total: 610.1 calories burned

1051 - 610.1 = 440.9 calories for the day

Not too bad, even though I went a little overboard on dinner. :-)


N. and I went to a really great sushi place. I introduced him to sushi and he loves it. Afterwards we were making out in front of my truck [yes... i drive a truck...it's small and adorable... I AM from Texas] and he told me that he would never pressure me into anything and that spending time in my company was enough. So in other words, he's not pressuring me to have sex because he knows it pushes me away. I mean, it was all fine and good until I started to *maybe* feel something for him and then I just had to stop. I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone else. I just couldn't have meaningless sex because it started to mean something and freaked me out. Eh.


Also, I love my job. Okay, yes, I deal with the general public... some are rude fucktards, BUT most of them are sweet and nice and love to talk... which I love to do, too. I've worked three weekends and already got a raise. How? Because it feeds the OCD organization freak inside me. I'm always making sure everything is perfect, organized, and clean, I'm good at making people happy, and I take care of my servers. It's so cool to do something outside of music... which is what my other two jobs and degree entail. Life of a STARVING college student, right? Especially a musician.


Recital in 5 fucking days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how all the pictures you posted have tattoos in them. Loooove it!