Best practice session ever today. I'm so happy. Unfortunately, food isn't the same.
Breakfast:
-3 cups of coffee >> 8 calories
Lunch:
-Mini-omelet with artichoke, spinach, mushroom, feta cheese, and tomato >> (estimated) 183 calories
-cantaloupe and honeydew melon >> (estimated) 85 calories
-1 pieces wheat toast >> (estimated) 70 calories
Dinner:
-chicken/vegetable casserole >> (estimated) 269 calories
-organic romaine, cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper croƻtons, balsamic vinaigrette >> (estimated) 72 calories
-ice cream (small portion) >> (estimated) 100 calories
Total: 787 calories
I didn't get to work out today, except walking my ass off at work, because after work I practiced and then went straight to my grandparents to do laundry... thats why I had to eat all of that dinner in front of them. Ugh. I'm so gross. Seriously. 787 calories? No wonder I'm not losing fast enough. I'm GOING to make time for the gym tomorrow.
2 comments:
You eat REALLY healthy!
I need to learn how to cook. All I make are protein shakes and fruit. (Ha, well I don't exactly make the fruit).
Maybe you could add in some cardio. I usually run, but I broke my damn toe. And I keep breaking it! Seriously. I trip over things daily.
xoxo zen
Okay here's what I thought when I read this. Yes, it might seem like alot of food but its all really healthy! Did you know cherry tomatoes have negative calories? So does spinach and normal tomato.
Also, 787 isn't as bad as it could have been, and at least you're working out tomorrow. :]
Post a Comment