Ate two meals again today. Need to fucking stop that. I'm a fucking fat ass and I have definitely gained weight after those binge days.
Watched the Mexico vs France World Cup game with N and the mariachi.... VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy they won. :-)
Bought whitening strips for my teeth. I figure I could use them before bed and it would keep me from eating. So far it's working. :)
Practiced a lot today. I had the BEST practice session. Got so much work done for the flute recital.
Tubaboy is still flirty texing me from vacation. He told me about this cool drink he had and says he wants to make it for me... a lot of them for me... as in, let's get wasted together. What happened to your girlfriend? Or the fact that you already had a chance with me and you grew a conscience when we were already half naked? That makes me feel like shit and it confuses me to why you're still talking to me like that. Make up your fucking mind.
I have a date with N. on Saturday... idk what to do. We've had so much fun hanging out, but I CAN'T get involved. For one, I can't handle being monogamous right now. Also, he gets super attached and hurt so easy. Like the damage is already done, he's attached and I know he's going to get hurt when I graduate in a year and the leave the fucking country. :-( Ugh.
Why are the guys in my life complicated? And why do they like these fat chicks like me. a;jwoenvabjdlk'efdms
2 comments:
That teeth whitening strip before bed idea is really good. I think I'll try it.
I don't know what to tell you about your men problem.
All I know is that men suck.
Helpful, huh?
im leaving in a years time too and if im still with tom by then, itll be a problem, i bet. i totally get you with tubaboy as well, hes just like edward was to me - growing a conscience when we were almost going to have sex.. men are so complicated!
thanks so much for your comment on my last post, it helped me a lot! you dont know how much it meant to me! =)
xxxx
Post a Comment