Monday, May 31, 2010

.004. The Bridesmaids Dress

I can't believe I ate two meals yesterday. UGH. I don't even want to talk about it. I had TWO sandwiches, a snack- which I purged half of, and one and a half beers. AWOIEGNVKDACMVLSKDF...

So I want to be smaller because my best friend is getting married July 10th. I have to wear this surprisingly good looking bridesmaids dress in front of at least a hundred people and be in all sorts of wedding pictures to be seen FOREVER. She's so fucking tiny. Like size 2 tiny and 120 pounds. Or less. And she never eats, but always insists that I do because she knows about my relationship with food. I just don't think it's fair that she can skip so many meals, but for some reason I have to stuff my fat disgusting face.

So my bridesmaids dress comes in from the store towards the end of June. I only have four(ish) weeks before I have to take it in for alterations. I bought a size 10 so that I could take it in in the waist and still have room in the shoulders. (I'd rather have a bigger sized dress that I have to alter than disgusting back fat to be seen by all.)






-------------------

And an update on the guy texting me. He had a "talk" with his girlfriend and basically told her to stop being a bitch, start being nice, and stop being intimidated by me because I'm so "pretty, funny, smart, etc." Take that!! This chick wins. Period. And of course, he's totes in love with her so he's only drunk texting this chick when he's away from her. I can't really respond to him when he's in the state anymore because she's always texting on his phone and pretending to be him. Mature, right? Yea, these are college graduates.

No comments: