Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fat Ass

So here's the deal: I'm an American and I've spent the past year on foreign exchange in Europe eating and drinking my ass off. I studied flute at a fantastic school, I had an adorable boyfriend (now asshole ex-boyfriend), and I gained 20 pounds.

Not doing this shit anymore. It's time to take control of my life, especially with my first recital in a month and big ass important auditions in the fall, spring, and summer. Not to mention having to wear a bridesmaids dress in front of a lot of people in a month and a half. Do I really want them all staring at the fat ass chick behind the bride?? No.

So thats it. I'm starting off with a BMI of fucking 25.8, which according to this chart on the National Institute of Health (http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/) is overweight by 0.8..... fucking disgusting. So I'm setting my goal weight to 135 pounds because I know I look great at 145 and who doesn't want to look better than average?

So here is some lovely thinspiration for today:



No comments: