So in some good news, I lost 1.5 pounds/0.68 kilos yesterday. That's great since I swam laps and tanned in the hot Texas sun. It was 97 F/36 C yesterday. Yea. I probably sweat most of it out. I think tan people look smaller, just like I think people with long hair look skinnier. This is why I'm keeping my hair long and trying to tan it up. Fucking clouds today, though. Guess it's just running for me.
I was doing SO good on my diet yesterday, only a bowl of cereal, a fiber bar, and some coffee, but then I was driving home from work and my stomach started growling so I picked up a sandwich from a drive-thru and came home and ate it plus some broccoli and rice. It just makes me angry because if I didn't eat that, I probably could have lost two pounds and checked that off. It's not time to give up like that. Today will be better. I just put some freshly brewed coffee in the fridge and I'm about to go run and do some yoga :)
Maybe some yoga-themed thinspiration before you leave?



No comments:
Post a Comment