Sunday, May 30, 2010

.003. So this guy...

I had two fucking meals yesterday. Why did I eat so much? I had that wrap and then we went out for sushi for dinner. I'm staying with a friend right now so I had to eat in front of him during dinner. I didn't eat so much, but then we drank and I totally ate chips too. I did purge some of it... but not enough not to feel bad about it today... UGH! I need to have more self control than this.

Today has been good, only coffee and a few small bites of the new summer menu at work. That should keep me full until dinner, which will be an artichoke, chicken, and garlic sandwich. It's small and I might have a few fries, but I bet I can make it into two meals if I try. :-]

So more motivation for losing weight... there's this guy that's texting me, like literally nonstop for the past three days. He's at a convention in Arizona and away from his girlfriend. Yes, I said girlfriend, but let me explain a few things. She's a royal bitch. To me and all of my friends. Not that it makes it okay. I don't think I would ever do anything with him... but it just feels good to know that her boyfriend is flirting with ME. For all those years of hell she gave me, it makes me feel vindicated. So she graduated and went off to student teach and got FAT. So the better I look, the worse she looks in comparison. I think a little healthy competition is okay. I'm not mean to her directly, I'm not stealing her man, I'm just using her as motivation to better myself.





1 comment:

NabilaHazirah said...

i think you're really interesting your blog is cute.

love!