I was so mad at myself because I ate one of those personal pizzas in addition to broccoli and cheese and a few yogurt covered pretzels. I wish I wouldn't have had the pizza, but I guess running yesterday morning amped up my body to burn calories.
I have to be careful tonight because I'm going to see my favorite mariachi play at this mexican restaurant by my university. It's sad that I'm so addicted to Mexican food, but everyone has their weakness. I just have to make sure I chug water while I'm there because it will keep me from eating too much. I'm going to try to just do chips and salsa- my friend is driving back from Tennessee today so he may not make it back by a reasonable hour, so I can just tell him that I already ate. My exboyfriend is in the mariachi, so I'll just have to tell him I ate before I came.
So it's exactly FOUR WEEKS until my recital date. I will NOT stress out and eat shit because I'm nervous. Nope.

No comments:
Post a Comment