So I don't have a scale and I don't know how much I weigh. I won't be able to weight again until Tuesday morning. I'm staying with a friend near my university because I've got work up here. I'm a hostess at this awesome brunch place and I teach flute, piano, and voice at this school 30 minutes away.
I did awesome with food yesterday after that incident... I only had a few chips with salsa and I ordered these nachos and scraped off everything on them. So I basically just ate six more chips. It was great. I did have two margaritas, but it just encouraged me to salsa dance longer!! The good thing about not eating is that you get drunk really fast. :-]
The only terrible thing is that I came home drunk and ate some left over fried pickles and sweet potato fries. I just have to do better today... and all I've had is coffee and a turkey avocado wrap. Nothing else for the rest of the day... I hope.


No comments:
Post a Comment