I've been eating 3 or 4 small meals a day in line with what I'm reading in my nutrition class. Basically, lots of fruits and veggies, fiber to keep me full, and protein. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks because I'm still balancing that two jobs/two summer class (4 hours of class a day) schedule. I've actually reduced my portion size on accident because when I eat more fruits and vegetables my body wants to eat less. I'm not perfect, of course. I still think about purging... and sometimes I fill up on coffee and water to avoid eating. Overall, though, I'm happier and not as mental as I was a month ago. And I'm eating less, but I feel more full.
And I've found an internet provider... but I can't afford to make the installation fee until after my next paycheck. I'm a broke fat bitch :-p
ANYWAYS, the reason I can't afford it is because I got my first speeding ticket.... Yes, I got pulled over and it was terrible. I usually cry and freak out and they feel bad for me and let me off with a warning, but this guy was so mean! The speed limit was 30 miles per hour and I was going 44 mph. In my defense, I totally thought the limit was 40. So I have to do this pain in the ass online driving class that takes 12 hours to do. I can break it up though, so we'll see how it goes... still a waste of my time and patience! Ugh.
I love you all and hope I can catch up on your blogs soon. I just got out from my music teaching gig and now I've got to cram for this Astronomy test tomorrow. Woo black holes! Just kidding...
xoxo,
Britt
2 comments:
Hey!
Congrats on being "normal" weight now!!!!!!!! I just made it into "overweight" lol. :)
Speeding tickets, gah. Why would the speed limit be 30 anyway???? Wtf was it a school zone or something?
Anyways, hope you get to pay your bills soon!!!! :D
XOXO,
Scarlet<3
Haha, this is so awesome! Well done. And that sucks about the speeding ticket. The speed limits are always too slow anyway. xD
Post a Comment