I made a concert band on piccolo. We have triple the number of grad students we had last year; they took up all the spots in the top band and both orchestras. They deferred so many people and I did beat other flutists to get piccolo, so I guess I should be happy.
jsem šťastná, ale...
I gained two pounds. I'm 158 now. It doesn't feel so good and my body has the nerve to be hungry, so I'm going to take a nap and drink some dark chocolate almond milk to make it go away. Best wishes to all of you, B.
3 comments:
reply:
thank you honey for the nice comment, it really helps me
Oh don't feel too bad about the 2 pounds, I'm sure you'll lose it quickly. A pound isn't that much, is it? I don't use those measurements, you see.
Once again you have a gorgeous image! Where do you get them all from!?
Well done on the band thing! That's awesome!
Don't stress about the two pounds. I bet it will be gone before you know it. So promise me you won't feel too down about it. Thank you!
<3
Post a Comment