Today, I had salmon and watermelon. It's 3:00 pm (15:00) now, so I'm hoping I won't want to eat again until later. Those two pounds should tip toe away soon.

The gym time needs to come back, as well. Maybe three times a week? I think it's a good starting goal and it's literally across the street from me so it shouldn't be too hard. I want to tone my arms and my legs. I'm not going to wear shorts until I know I look good.
I hope y'all are doing well.
xoxo,
b.
4 comments:
Your plan sounds perfect honey. I'm about to join the gym too, even though I much prefer doing exercise in private (no one should have to see such a spectacle) I think it will be really helpful to go somewhere without distractions to work out.
I know what you mean about shorts! The day my treetrunk thighs don't touch will be the happiest day of my life :)
All my love,
Adeline xx
I like the sound of that plan. Fingers crossed that you drop those two pounds soon (:
xx v
Epic plan.
Mmmm. Watermelon.
I like watermelon.
Practically no calories.
Thank you for noticing, I am feeling rather creative. <3
Gosh I'm fond of your lovely blog.
Oooh, salmon and watermelon sound totally refeshing!
Cute post.
<3
Post a Comment