Thursday, August 26, 2010

Motivation

I have this window in my room and it's overlooking a giant tree. Two, in fact. The whole window is just a wall of wonderful bright green leaves and the ebony branches supporting them. If I leave my door open, I can see the window from my wood floored living room. I like to look out it from the other room and pretend I'm in Prague. I have such a strong desire to go back to Europe and study at the conservatory in Prague. I want it with everything I have inside me. So I close all of the shades in my living room and open by bedroom door and play for my window. It may be a little silly, but it's the only thing that gets me motivated right now. So I just pretend and play. I guess that's what I'll do now.

1 comment:

Alice D said...

There's nothing wrong with dreaming and pretending. I do it all the time. That sounds lovely, by the way. The way you described it it sounds so beautifully breath-taking.