Things I've been addicted to this last week:
1. Words with Friends application on itouch/iphone/etc. - it's like scrabble with your friends and I'm so freaking good at word games.
2. Practicing Flute and Piccolo. My audition time in next Tuesday at 10:20 am, so I've been pushing through the last few days trying to be strong.
3. Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. I love shows about food in general, but when you combine a sexy man, food, and yelling at stupid people... it's so great. :-)
Practice Log:
8/11: 1.5 hours
8/12: 3 hours
8/13: 3 hours
8/14: 5 hours
8/15: 2 hours
8/16: 2 hours
8/17: 5 hours
I haven't been doing the 4-5 hour a day thing very well, but I was sick for a bit during those days, so that's the weird 2 hour scoop. I need to push harder and just do it! Just trying to keep myself accountable by posting. It works with food, so it should work with practicing. I want to make an orchestra so bad, I played in the opera when I studied in Europe and it was so amazing. I can't just go back to playing in wind bands now. So here we go!
I've been catching up on your blogs and trying to be better at updating, now that I have internet!! Also, I'd like to welcome my new followers :-) The list has been creeping up over the past few days. Hello!!
Thank you for your supportive comments and I hope y'all have a wonderful week. Stay strong, happy, healthy, and beautiful!
Love,
B.
1 comment:
Ohh, you're so motivated. It's wonderful. And I seriously love word games as well! <3
Post a Comment