Monday, August 30, 2010

empty

I accidentally liquid fasted today. The only thing I've had today is water, coffee, and a small green tea smoothie when I started to get dizzy this afternoon.

I woke up this morning and gained a pound. Yes, 159 lbs (72 kilos). I had some coffee this morning in piano class and came back to my apartment when the laxative I took last night kicked in. Then glass after glass of iced water before an hour of yoga. Yoga really suppressed my appetite. Still have to do crunches before I go to bed.

I just weighed myself and I am 156.5 lbs (71 kilos). Hallelujah! This is exciting. I was even thinking of giving up my fast and eating some vegetable sushi, but then I weighed myself and saw that I lost almost 3 pounds. Hello, Motivation. I am so happy.


It feels so good to be laying here, empty.

xoxo,
b.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad that you feel so happy!! <3

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for losing weight! Keep up the good work hun :)

Lots of love,
Adeline xx

PS I've been trying to upload some piano recordings, but I don't know how to either! Let me know if you find out :)

Alice D said...

Congrats sweetpea.
Don't worry about liquid fasting. I prefer liquid fasting as it means at least my body gets a LITTLE sustainability. Please be safe. :] We can fast together.