Tuesday, August 31, 2010

goodbye two pounds

Went to the gym today for an hour of cardio, as according to plan. About to do some crunches before bed, as well. I did vegetarian today and ate only a vegetable sandwich, some fruit, potatoes in garlic sauce, and a small vegan pot pie. It seems like a lot writing it down, but I think the gym time will offset all of that food.

It's really helping me to chug ice water all day and work out when the hunger pains are the most. It is ridiculously hot in Texas, so I'm chugging water anyways, but it really helps to ward off hunger when it's ridiculously cold.

I'm so sore from yoga yesterday. I did "Yoga for Abs" and "Yoga for Love Handles" in this lovely series called Yogamazing. It's on iTunes for free, for those of you that have that. I'm sore in the abs and love handles, so it must be working.

I just received an email from my flute professor and it's 10:30 pm (22:30). I apparently have a lesson in the morning at 11:00 am. Only she would expect me to return her email and have something prepared by tomorrow morning. I guess I'll have to practice before and after piano class in the morning so I don't get ripped to shreds.

No problem; I'll skip breakfast. :-]

Good News: Weighed in at 156.0 today. Well, the scale wobbled between 156.0-156.5 so I know I'm in between. Either way, Goodbye two pounds; I will not miss you.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done, gorgeous. :) I'm really happy for you.
<3

Anonymous said...

will definitely check out yogamazing! the fact that it's free makes it all the more tempting :)

our weight stats are really similar - i've just started a blog to help motivate me and hopefully i can follow you on the way to thin!
www.thequestforaskinnyme.blogspot.com
xx

annamaria said...

hey :)
I've just found your blog and I'm so happy that the first post I'm reading you're two pounds down already!!

You're thispo to me now!!

xoxo

Alice D said...

Yogaamazing? I'm interested. Please tell me how I can go about getting it. That's my one problem with Yoga. I adore how simple and easy it is, but how effective is but I can never remember the moves and I don't have internet downstairs (which is the only place I can do Yoga, annoyingly). If you could lemme know, that would be great!

Congrats on losing two pounds, that's fantastic.