I am doing so well today. It's already 3 pm and I'm just now eating AND I've already practiced 2 hours. It's perfect. The meal? Two eggs on multi grain bread with cheese. This should keep me full for a while. I waited until I had a headache to eat, so I know that my stomach is empty.
I am determined to make today productive. I've got laundry going, the dishes are cleaned, I'll clean the apartment later, and I'm now going out to run errands before I practice another two hours. It's tax free weekend in Texas, so everyone goes crazy. It's only an 8.25% discount, but I guess every little bit helps. I plan on using it for knitting supplies (I decided I need a new hobby), some shoes, and some fruit... although fruit is tax free all the time.
That's about it. Just thought I'd have a positive update, for once. Hope y'all are doing great, staying strong, and being the beautiful girls that I know you are.
Love,
B.
3 comments:
glad to hear that you're doing better! in fact, it sounds like you are being SERIOUSLY productive.. I wish I could say the same about me :] anyway keep it up!
Haha, this was very positive! It's lovely. <3
I don't know about all of the sizes at the 15dollarstore because they have several different brands, but the dress I bought was 'true to size'
you should get it, I think it's wonderful - I danced around the house in it the other night while testing out different shoes to wear with it :)
Post a Comment