This nonsense above is in response to the ridiculous dinner I had last night. (Read: Garlic Parmesan Chicken Strips) N. got this job at a wing place, so he gets free food and he treated me last night to dinner. I told him not to ask me to go during the week, so he said he'd only tempt me on the weekends. I'll just have to eat tiny portions or combine it with fruit and veggies.
My audition is tomorrow morning. I've been focused during my practicing the past few days and now that other people have moved in to town, I can hear the other flutists practicing in the practice building. I'm doing quite well in comparison with them, but I know there are others who practice at home or whatever. Either way, I'm just going to play my best and hope I make an orchestra... although they are mostly reserved for grad students, but I can dream!
Currently, the roomie is practicing bassoon. I've never actually been this close to one... they're really terrible sounding.... not that SHE'S a bad player. She's actually quite good. But the instrument is terrible.
Anyways, off to teach piano, flute, and voice lessons! Maybe my kids will have actually looked at their music this last week...
Hope you all are doing well!
Love,
B.
2 comments:
Funny because I had chicken for the first time in AGES today. So I guess for me, today was a Meat Monday. Haha. But really, that sounds like an excellent plan :]
I quite like this idea. :)
<3
Post a Comment