It's in the air, girls. That warm summer breeze suddenly changed to a crisp winter one over night. Subtle signs that the hurricane in the gulf is drifting up my way. Don't be worried, the brunt of it shouldn't hit my town, but the inevitable change in the air is thick and sweet. The animals are uneasily quiet and calm and the white and gray puffy clouds cover the sky, hiding the bright blue that I've grown accustomed too.
I've updated the food and exercise plans. Wish me luck with the family BBQ tomorrow. Maybe my mother won't make that inescapable comment about my weight. (She [recently] told me I looked like I had gained 30 pounds (13.5 kilos), when in fact, I had gained 10 pounds (4.5 kilos) over the course of a year away in Europe.) She can be so blunt and rude.
1 comment:
ugh my mum always makes those stupid comments too. my brother said i looked thinner and asked if i had lost weight, and she scoffed and said "no!". think of you'll soon prove her wrong xx
Post a Comment