I am so sorry for piss poor commenting (read: zilch) and no posting. I am WITHOUT internet in my apartment. I'm looking for a provider, though, so I should be up and running again soon... It's really hard since I've got an online class.
I am one busy bitch. Two jobs. Two classes. Moving and apartment shit. Maybe I'll make it through July.
I've gained two pounds... that's hard. Ugh. I've been looking at food differently. I'm taking a nutrition class and learning about what I should be eating and the harms of obesity, diabetes, etc. It's so strange that I look at everything in the parameters of bulimia and anorexia. It says what happens during malnutrition, lack of carbs, lack of protein, lack of fiber, etc.
Have a great day, ladies. I'll do my best to keep up!
B.
2 comments:
Good luck. I'm sure that you'll be able to do it all. :) <3
That sounds like a really interesting course.
When I was in high school I wanted to study Dietetics and Nutrition. Anorexia changed that, unfortunately.
Good luck with the moving business, it sounds stressful.
Post a Comment