Friday, July 2, 2010

New Start

Not tracking my calories today. Had an omelet this morning with veggies and chicken and bacon. Ate this omelet with fries and toast. Not exactly the best... After eating this, I decided not to eat again until before salsa dancing tonight because I'll be drinking, most likely. And I'm only eating if I'm hungry. I haven't been feeling hunger pains the last two days and I've decided it must be because I've been eating too much. The scale also said 161.0 today after breakfast... I can't handle that if it's not water/period/just ate weight. I can change this around, I just have to keep going to the gym for things other than yoga.

I've made some smaller goals because that ticker at the top of the page was making me frustrated. I think smaller goals will help me stay focused and feel like I'm accomplishing something. I'm thinking about going vegetarian, too. It seems like I lose weight when I am. And it makes more sense. Veggies digest faster and meat just sits in your stomach rotting and breaking down until it is finally flushed out.

My summer 1 semester of school is winding down, so I'll have more time to work out.

Friday (161.0)
Food:
-veggie and meat omelet, fries, toast
-blakberries and almonds
-3 triangles of a spinach, mushroom, and cheese quesadilla

Exercise:
-salsa dancing all night

Saturday (159.5)
Food:
-leftover 2 triangles of spinach, mushroom, and cheese quesadilla
-organic romaine lettuce and 2 veggie slices (fake turkey) on a low cal wheat pita
-a few cocoa dusted almonds
-fiber bar
-scoop of ice cream
-mexican food dinner with N.

Exercise:
-nada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You salsa dance? Fucking sweet. I wish I could dance. I just look like an awkward white girl flailing around. Being a vegetarian is definitely awesome, so I highly recommend it!

Alice D said...

I totally recommend going veggo. It's really worth it.
Damn, I wish I could dance.