Thursday, July 1, 2010

???

I know I haven't written in a while. I've just been so depressed and unmotivated since that flip out night. I even dreamed about my ex that night. It was ridiculous. I'm slowly getting back on track, though. I know I'm behind on comments, I'm so sorry. I hope you all will forgive me.

Breakfast
-a few cocoa covered almonds >> 100 calories
-1/2 bottle apple juice >> 85 calories
Lunch
-organic tamale and rice >> 360 calories
-pasta with pesto >> 200 calories
Snack
-chocolate fiber muffin >> 100 calories
-more cocoa almonds >> 150 calories
Dinner
-guacamole and carrots >> 170 calories

Total: 1165 calories

Exercise
-60 minutes Yoga II class >> 190.51 calories

1165 - 190.51 = 974.49 calories



3 comments:

Kata said...

i love that last photo :D sooo inspiring wish i looked like that

Kayla said...

I love the last photo too-- and same with Jillian.
You ate good today, all healthy stuff [: Good job.
I hope you feel better...being depressed is no fun > <
Love youu,
xo

Bones said...

At risk of sounding repetitive, fuck that's a beautiful abdomen. I am seething with jealousy and resolving to do more sit-ups.

Thanks for your comment lovey, THOUGH, as i get thinner the pile of clothes i have to take in grows bigger and bigger. It's in several bin bags taking over my bedroom

x