Monday, July 5, 2010

(157.5)

Finally back down to what I was a few days ago. I know my weight fluctuates, but I just have to weigh myself every day.... multiple times or I flip. So this morning I'm down again. Just another half pound and I can cross of another goal. That's going to feel good. :-)

Food:
Breakfast:
-nothing
Lunch:
-2 veggie protein links >> 90 calories
-2 slices wheat bread >> 200 calories
Snack:
-grapefruit >> 60 calories
-small gala apple >> 70 calories
-cheese crisps >> 200 calories
Dinner:
-southwest style canned corn >> 70 calories
-homemade veggie pizza>> 500 calories (safe estimate)
Total: 1190 calories for the day

Exercise
-none

And I had a question in my last post asking if birth control made me lose weight. It doesn't and some people even gain up to five pounds when initially starting to take it. For me, I didn't gain any weight when I started to take it. None of my friends have either, but it is possible. What I was referring to, was going back on the hormone pills because my period ended. On my pack, you take these sugar pills, and have your period, for seven days and then you start the hormone pills for a new month. Since I was retaining water, I was looking forward to starting the hormone pills again so the water weight would go away. And it totally did :-)

PS. I had this super realistic strange dream that I was pregnant. I haven't had sex since April(ish) and I've had my period several times, so I know it's not true. But it's totally freaky to wake up and think you have a huge belly... with a baby inside. Ugh. Could you even imagine? I'm not ready for that. I had a "I'm-only-21-I-can't-do-this-why-don't-I-believe-in-abortion??" panic attack in my sleep. Silly. Silly.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Least it was just a dream, right? :P
Thanks for telling us about birth control...god, I'm paranoid to take mine. I don't wanna frigging gain 5 pounds > <
Take care,
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I bet the dream was to do with your body insecurities- i've always thought there's something quite nice about being pregnant- the only time you can be large and still be wholly beautiful at the same time.

Good blog, i'm a new reader and just went through it all :-)

Think thin,
H x