Saturday, July 17, 2010

157.0

Hello Ladies,

I'm all moved into my new apartment. My roommate doesn't move in until August so I've been decorating. Just have to find a couch...

I've been having friends over and cooking for them. I totes eat less when I'm busy so it's really fantastic. Being surrounded by friends keeps me happy.

I even decided to get back together with N. I don't know why I keep fighting it. When I have to keep coming up with excuses NOT to be with him, it's just strange. We're just dating and taking it slow. I don't want to think about being in a serious relationship. Two nights ago we all got really drunk and N. told me he was still in love with me... I guess it was the final straw in realizing I have to make a decision. It's not fair to just half-ass a relationship when someone else's feelings are on the line.

I've been stuck around 157.0 for the week, but I think it's great that I haven't gained anything when I haven't been paying attention to what I've been eating. I've been trying to eat more normal... although I still skip meals sometimes.

I'll have to step up the work outs for next week. I've been moving into the apartment so that's work out, but it's not enough. Time to get to it!

I hope y'all are doing well. Stay strong and beautiful!

Britt

2 comments:

Alice D said...

Naw, glad to hear you've been having a good time. Good luck with finding that couch and great to hear you're in a relationship! :] Embrace it!

Sarah said...

Haha, you say the word 'totes'! I love you. :) And it's brilliant that you haven't gained. Well done lovely.