First of all, I've noticed my "followers" creeping up by 2 or 3 in the last few days. Hello to my new friends :-)
Worked at the hostess job today. It's really great because I literally walk for four hours straight. I know I must have burned a lot of calories. And it keeps me from eating. I've only had coffee all morning.
Food:
Breakfast:
-2 cups of coffee >> 4 calories
Lunch:
-veggie protein link >> 45 calories
-wheat bread>> 100 calories
Dinner:
-potluck 4th of July shit >> estimated 500 calories
Snack:
-fiber bar >> 120 calories
Total: 769 calories
Exercise:
-20 minutes running a mile at 5.5 mph (11 minutes), incline work, and cool down >> 161.5 calories
-32 minutes elliptical/stair step combo machine >> 412 calories
-4 hours being a hostess >> ???
Total: 53 minutes/573.5 calories burned
(and I went down to 158.5 after the gym, so I'm losing water weight for sure.)
769 calories - 573.5 calories burned = 195.5 calories for the day


2 comments:
you're so good at exercising, seriously jealous.
Does birth control make you loss weight or something? o.o I have them but haven't really started taking them yet.
Good job with your intake today-- jealous of how well you're doing compared to myself > <
Take care,
xoxo
Post a Comment