Wednesday, December 29, 2010

need fitness

I have survived Christmas with out gaining any weight. Hallelujah. Now onto the New Year's weight loss. I think it's a perfect time to drop pounds and I'm going to try to do it in a healthy way so the pounds stay off.


I'm starting a 7 day diet on January 2nd. I'm doing the diet on www.self.com called the 7-day Superfoods Diet. It's basically 1600 calories or less per day and it involves foods that are filled with nutrition so you remain full and don't have the urge to binge. Perfect for me. And, I think if I cut the snacks from the plan, it would be around 1400 calories per day or less. I should be able to lose a good five pounds. The best part is that it's healthy, I'll improve my cooking skills, and D. will be doing it with me. I can post pictures and calories counts here.


I just need to find a fitness plan for the new year. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds beyond fantastic :] I'm so proud of you!! I know there are a bunch of great workouts and stuff on Self.com too, but I am personally crap at figuring out fitness plans so that's all I've got to offer. Way to go again!