Tuesday, December 7, 2010

christmas plan

So many of you are coming up with new plans before the New Year/Christmas and it's inspired me to start something. The only thing standing in my way is that D. checks to see if I'm skipping meals. We actually just talked and he asked. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to:

The Thin Before Christmas Plan


Deadline:
18 days; December 25th

Goal:
-lose 10 pounds

Safe Foods:
Fruit, Vegetables, and Nuts

Rules:
1) Unlimited water, coffee, tea
2) Stick to vegetarian; no eggs or fish


I'm starting tomorrow. Also, nailed my piccolo jury. Just a flute audition Friday and I'm finished for the semester. I can see the end!

Stay strong and beautiful.

xoxo,
b.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good plan!! good luck x

Anonymous said...

I adore this plan darling! You can absolutely do this.

Congratulations for doing so well in your jury too, I'm so super proud of you!

All my love,
Adeline xx

Sarah said...

Haha, I just put up a new plan as well. It's nice to have something to work towards.
<3

Anonymous said...

Plans are a great idea this time of year. Stay strong!

Emma said...

Hi there!
What a lovely blog you have! Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration!
Good luck with the audition!
Wanna be followers? Let me know!
Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

skinnylove said...

Similar plan over here - the beginning of december until new year I've been aiming for a 10lb loss, going pretty well.
Good luck beautiful :)

teaspoon said...

Good job on the jury, and good luck on the audition!
Your plan sounds very nice, and safe :) Vegetarianism doesn't nessacarily mean not to eat eggs, that's more vegan, but if that's your choice.
Stay beautiful, ♥