Monday, December 13, 2010

huge

Ugh.

The only way I know how to lose weight is by (1) not eating or (2) purging what I do eat. How am I supposed to lose weight and feel good about myself when I have to eat normal meals? (I've had a twisted ankle and haven't been able to work out.)


D. and I had a talk the other day. He wants me to get better and be healthy... to stop living two lives and just be honest. I agree with him. I'm tired of feeling guilty every time I eat. Every. Single. Time. I'm also tired of feeling like a semi. A house. A small country. Agh! So I'm trying to be honest with him and let him know when I feel like a bloated 500 pound woman. It helps to not feel alone. It was a really good talk, but it's hard to change overnight. I still feel HUGE.

Ugh.

No comments: