"I am in so much trouble, how can I love you this much?"

Woke up this morning to really fantastic love making. As you can guess, my best friend has gone home and D. and I are spending nights together again. As much as I love my best friend, I really missed his arms while I slept. I had the worst nightmares while he was away.

Since I'm on winter vacation, I'm spending this time studying Spanish. D. is from South America and I want to be able to talk to his family. I already have conversations with his sister over facebook, but I'm so terrible at speaking. So I found this cool free podcast for "Inspired Beginners" on itunes. It should help me with speaking before I have to take the super hard conversation and grammar classes next semester.

My best friend, J., was here and she loved D. I am so glad because she's never liked anyone I've been with before. J. and I had the best time. Snuggle naps, getting drunk, playing games, more naps, watching her wedding video, and going out with friends. We were so exhausted by the end of the weekend. It had been seven months since the last time I saw her. Luckily, I only have to wait two more months until she comes again for my recital in February.

Now I'm just winding down the week. Last day of teaching (and payday) is Thursday, then a Christmas party, D. has a tuba event, and then we have Christmas Eve and Day with my family. Let's see how we survive.
I hope you are all having fantastic holidays,
Stay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.
No comments:
Post a Comment