Monday, December 6, 2010

juries

It's been a week with this stupid brace on and I'm slowly taking it off for short periods of time. I have my piccolo jury today (it's like a final exam for lessons). The jury is this afternoon, so I've been playing for 5 minutes segments with thirty minutes to an hour in between. So far, the wrist is good! I think I'll try flute later this evening. :-] I have to be careful not to rush into playing again so the swelling doesn't come up again...


I've been eating much better the past few days. Much smaller meals and less food at each one. I think D. and I will start going for walks, too. I'm pretty excited about that. And I told him about the option of moving in. I mentioned it casually at dinner last night. That if he needed a place to stay, my roommate and I had talked about it. That we should just talk about it first and set rules if he wants to do it. We'll see what happens.



And my best friend (the one that got married this summer) is coming to visit next week for a few days. I'm super stoked. The guys always drool over her because she's got the tiniest waist and huge boobs. It's hard not to feel gross around her, but I can deal for a few days. I miss her so much!!!



I hope you are all doing well and reaching your goals.
Stay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new template and the photos, and I especially adore your little hamster profile pic :] I'm so glad that you can play again! Please keep us all updated on how the jury goes :] Best of wishes / Good luck!

Alice D said...

i love that first image, it was really beautiful.
it sounds like everything is going your way at the moment.
good luck with everything, dear!

Kate Lunacy. said...

wow I found your blog today. ir's really great. goint to follow you!!!
stay stong.


http://beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

sounds like you've got everything under control! mega good luck for your exam this arvo - will be thinking of you. and love the layout too x

Salix said...

It sucks, doesn't it?

D is always like, "I'm not monitoring what you eat; I trust you to take care of yourself." But of course if we went out for lunch somewhere and I don't get anything he won't approve. He won't push, but he won't approve either. And I know that if I am staying with him and not eating then he'll have something to say about that. Plus I don't want to worry him.

BLAH such confusion!

I'm glad your wrist is feeling better! And tons of good luck for your jury. I'm sure you'll do awesome. :)