Friday, December 3, 2010

crazypants

Hello my dears!

I was a little intense yesterday. I'm no longer major of crazypants town. I've decided not to mention to boy that he has the possibility of moving in until he finds out if he gets a loan from his parents or not. I'm not even sure he'd be able to break his lease. If it comes up, he could pay some rent and utilities and it would be okay.


I've been stressed about wearing the brace and not being able to do anything, BUT today I took my last piano proficiency and I made a perfect score. All I did was study the music, show up, and sightread it. So I'm going to try piccolo for half an hour later in the day. I'm freaking stoked.

But not freaking stoked that I've gained so much weight. Do you guys ever gain weight when you start dating someone new? I'm just so freaking fat. bLaH!

So, today is going to be relaxing and full of reading, studying, and tons of productivity and NOT full of food, food, or food. :-]


I hope you are all doing well,
xoxo,
b.

3 comments:

Alice D said...

congratulations on the perfect score! waiting to tell him your idea is a good idea. you need to be comfortable with it too, remember. when i am in a new relationship, i find i lose weight because i hate eating infront of new people.

Anonymous said...

congrats on your achievement!!! that is so so impressive and i'm so proud of you!
x

teaspoon said...

I'm so jealous you can play instruments so well, you must give us a recording one day! :)
Good luck for when the day comes to tell him, I hope everything will be okay.
I love that picture btw!
Stay lovely xo