Wednesday, November 24, 2010

lovely

Great News, ladies! D.'s former girlfriend was denied a visa so she won't be coming after all. He was so supportive and wonderful when he broke the news to me. I'm feeling much better now, but the fantastic thing is that I came to peace with it before he got the phone call saying that she was denied. This means that I trust him. :-]



It's the last day before Thanksgiving break. D. and I are going to have dinner with my family tomorrow and then go to the drive-in movie theater on Saturday. He likes the drive-in because it's a romantic date. :-] It should be really fun.

Thank you all for your comments, I really appreciated the advice. You are all so lovely.

xoxo,
b.

2 comments:

Alice D said...

see, lovely! i told you he only had eyes for you. nonetheless, i suppose it was rather handy that her visa was denied. it saves you the extra stressing and worrying, something you most certainly do not need. at all. oh that sounds so fun - although, i'm kind of happy we don't have thanksgiving here. the drive-in idea is absolutely adorable! i wish i had someone to do that with.
i hope you're well,
alice d.
<3
p.s. FIRST COMMENT! can i hear a whoop-whoop?! heh :) sorry, i have this thing on adeline's blog where i always try to comment first and call myself the "first commenting phantom". maybe it can pass onto your posts too. ;)

Anonymous said...

naw the drive-in!! i've always wanted to go to one of those but there doesn't seem to be any around where i'm from! have a great time xx