Monday, November 22, 2010

haze

Thank you for the motivational comments, ladies. You are all so wonderful. I'm sure those five pounds will melt away soon. Half a pound already gone this morning. :-]

I'm afraid, though, that my day is clouded in a hazy grey. I'm so emotionally numb and it's not just because I'm having a terribly hard period. D. told me yesterday that his former girlfriend is moving to my state to go to school. She'll be just two towns away from us. He's been so honest with me, showing me emails between them if I notice his inbox and telling me what's going on, but I'm still so nervous. They were together for ten years and we've only been together for two months; it will be three and a half when she gets here. (They will have been broken up for a year)


He says it's over with her, so all I can do is trust him. If it's really over, distance shouldn't change anything, right? I have to get over these nerves, I don't want it to add tension between us. I just don't know how to not be so miserable today.

3 comments:

Cierra said...

HI!

I'm Cierra and I'm a new follower of your awesome blog! I just started a pro-ana blog myself (www.proanaforcierra.blogspot.com) and your blog is keeping me motivated and I'm really appreciate some support! Congrats on the half pound lost yesterday! I really look forward to your updates! And I'm sorry you're not feeling very happy today, but try to smile :)

teaspoon said...

I believe you should trust him and just see where things go. I mean, he wouldn't show you that stuff if he was hiding something? Right? Right.

No worries lovely. Glad to hear on the weight loss :)
xo

Alice D said...

oh honey, i'm sure she's nothing compared to you. you just need to be able to trust him, and not worry too much. if you let it cloud your judgement and bother you, it's going to cause problems between you and D. if you're really upset about it, i suggest maybe talking to him about it, it might clear the air. but remember, you're amazing and anyone would be crazy to let you go. :)
i hope you're well,
alice d.