I am in love.
Hardcore. How did this happen? He literally swept me off my feet. It's just the whole package: wildly attractive, a fantastic musician, sensitive, yet strong and masculine, fluent in three languages (Spanish, French, and English, which is his second language so he has the sexiest accent), and most of all; he bewilders the hell out of me, just like love should. Now that he's mine, we can call him D.

D. is the most honest person I've ever met; and let's face it, that's a rarity among the male species. So I told him about my food issues and that I feel safer being a vegetarian. I wanted to be honest too. So what does he do? He calls himself "half-vegetarian" and stops eating meat around me, even defending my choice to other people. He can see the struggle I have with liking my body, so he made this work out schedule for us to do together three times a week, not because he thinks I need to work out, but because he wants me to feel confident so I don't relapse.
So what happens now? I just sit back and wait for him to wise up and leave me, just like I dreamt about last night.

Last thing, I want to share with you this song by a friend of a friend. It's a love poem and it's absolutely beautiful and from the heart.
8 comments:
sounds like you have found yourself a good one. that is fantastic. enjoy the love. xo
he sounds fantastic! so considerate and understanding. i'm so glad you've found him x
yay for love & sweet love songs :)
aaaw he sounds like such a fantastic support system <3
Just enjoy him and try not to think it will all turn out bad. Good lucjk hun, sounds like you found a keeper!
thats great ! :)
I am afraid to fall in love...it takes courage esspecially after you had been hurt too many times...
He sounds wonderful! I am glad you have a D of your own to be honest with (my bf is D as well and he is wonderful also).
When D and I first started dating, I was convinced we wouldn't even last three months. It has been a year and we are still going strong, even though we are having to do long-distance now since I left for grad school.
So don't automatically think it will fail! You never know. I definitely don't think I deserve my D. But I tell him that and he says, "No, you deserve more." I bet your D would say something similar. You deserve all the love and support he gives you.
lovely song <3
Post a Comment