Monday, November 15, 2010

photobooth

Ladies,

There was a sale over the weekend in my favorite store, Banana Republic, and it's left me with a few new pieces in my professional wardrobe. Namely, two pairs of dark blue jeans and three beautiful shirts. I'm wearing my favorite one today; a delicate blue and white patterned front-and-back v-neck with a cinch tie around the smallest part of my waist. I've paired it with said dark jeans and my little brown heels. It's a good day.

D. has been sick so I've been taking care of him. You know how men get when they're not feeling well. (Read: adorably pathetic babies) I'm just glad it's a distraction from food. I can spoil him and just forget to eat breakfast or a full dinner. It's lovely.

Yesterday at the mall, I saw one of those photobooths with the curtain and I dragged him into it. The resulting set of 4 pictures are quite possibly the cutest ones we've ever taken. At his suggestion, I wrote the date on the back of the two strips and now we each have a keepsake of our mall adventures. I love small things like this; it's what makes the unique parts of a relationship.

It's almost Thanksgiving break and I can't wait for the freedom. I'll be able to spend a ridiculous amount of time practicing flute for my upcoming recital, spend lots of time with D., and catch up on all of your beautiful blogs.

Have a wonderful day,
B.

3 comments:

annamaria said...

aaaw it sounds like you had a lovely day at the mall! I love such pretty little things*
and I love shopping too!! I bet the new pieces would look great! some pictures maybe?
take care of your baby!! men can be such babies...!

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet! i'm glad you 2 are so happy. and taking care of him is definitely a good way to avoid food hah
stay strong x

teaspoon said...

That is sooooo cuuutee
I've always wanted to do that!
<3