Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stuck

Still 160 pounds. I'm happy I haven't gained, but it's so agonizing to know I've been stuck in the same place for almost ten days. At the height of my disorder, I could literally do anything in ten days... But I'm in "recovery" and trying to be healthy... So I shouldn't think about that. The good news is that I ran 4 days last week between 3.5-4.5 kilometers each time. Bad news is that I didn't go running this week... But I will fix that tomorrow!

The meeting with the prof went well last week. I told her I changed my mind and did not want to study a masters in Europe. She recommended schools in the area, so I'll be auditioning in the spring. That means I need to be disciplined and find a practice routine. I hate routines. I'm so scared of doing the same thing over and over again. The monotony is unbearable, but I need to create structure. If I push myself to practice, maybe I can push myself to work out. That would be an ideal healthy lifestyle for me.

Things are still spicy with D. Last night I strategically slept naked and didn't tell him. He rolled over to an unexpected surprise and the rest was history... ;)

We're total nerds. We have been playing Mario 64. We have like 65 stars in the past week. Soo pathetic. :p

My life isn't too exciting. I started counting calories again. The last time I did that, I lost 8 pounds. I'm hoping this can do the trick. I've also thought about doing South Beach diet again. We shall see.

Be safe and stay healthy, my dear readers. (if you exist!)

xoxo,
b.

No comments: