Sunday, September 2, 2012

$$$

I painted my nails today. I used hot pink with a crackle white overcoat on my toes and one of those patterned nail strips for my hands. Black and dark red lace. I was feeling so overwhelmed with finances that I literally sat down and focused my attention on the menial task of removing the old polish and painting the new. It worked and I breathed easier watching a movie with D.

I also skipped breakfast and dinner and took a 3 hour nap. I know it was wrong and works against what I'm trying to do... But I kept telling myself I wasn't hungry and I'd be making our food last longer by not eating. I love the feeling of the burning deep in my stomach and I am amazed that I still have self control. Although... Maybe it wasn't self control, maybe I just wasn't hungry today. Then there's no guilt.

I still don't have internet in our new place and it sucks because this blogger app on my phone only let's me post. I have to do crazy finagling to read your entries... And then it always freezes when I try to leave comments. If anyone knows an app for iPhone that would let me read and comment, please tell me :)

Stay safe and beautiful, my loves.

xoxo,
b.

No comments: