Wednesday, August 22, 2012

5k

I feel like everything I eat makes my stomach sick. Literally everything. In a way, I guess it's a good thing because I eat less, but it goes against me trying to lose weight in a healthy way. Whatever. I just NEED to be below 160.

So I signed D. and I up for a 5k because I'm apparently bat shit crazy. I mean, I hate running, but I have been doing it more often and thought for some reason since I can run 1 mile in 11 minutes I can totally do 3.2 miles, or whatever a 5k consists of, without falling over dead before the finish line. I find out the details later this week, so knowing myself, I'll have to plan every work out so I don't completely embarrass the crap out of myself and the unsuspecting husband who got dragged into it. Did I mention he runs everyday at like 5 am? 4fuckingmiles. That's ridic, right?

Big plans this week. Wish me luck on Thursday. I am ready to be in grad school, so I am making it known to my flute teacher. Let's hope she wants me to study with her. It's only been a year since I finished my bachelors, but I'm ready to be back.

Also, have y'all seen those nail polish strips that you apply and file the excess? I'm so bad (Read: hopeless kindergardener coloring outside the lines) at painting my nails, so I tried them today in a pretty flower pattern. I was super surprised I didn't eff it up royally. I actually kind of love them. :)

Be happy and well, my friends.

xoxo,
b.

No comments: